Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sting Back to Bass Tour @ Jakarta

22th December 2012

What up y'all? :)
happy to know we are still alive on this earth. fiuh.  i love this planet anyway.

on 15th December, i had seen a marvelous performance by my favorite spectacular musician, grandpa Sting in MEIS, Ancol. Yes, it's Sting, people! one of music legend.
He brought his band; a high class guitar slut, named Dominic Miller, Vinnie Colaiuta (on backing vocal), Peter (on violin), Jo Lawry (on drum) and David Sancious (on keyboard).


Setlist Sting Back To Bass Jakarta 2012:
1. If I ever Lose My Faith
2. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
3. Englishman In New York
4. Seven Days
5. Demolition Man
6. I Hung My Head
7. The End of The Game
8. Fields of Gold
9. Driven To Tears
10. Heavy Cloud No Rain
11. Message in A Bottle
12. Shape of My Heart
13. The Hounds of Winter
14. Wrapped Around Your Finger
15. De Do Do Do De Da Da Da
16. Roxanne
17. Desert Rose
18. King of Pain
19. Every Breath You Take
20. Next To You
21. Fragile 

so here's my stories...
i've heard the news that Sting would be in Jakarta since a couples months ago. i've been really anxious if i couldn't buy the concert ticket because i knew that ticket price would be that really expensive. on november, i realized my money wasn't enough to by the ticket , i tried to forget about the concert. but then.. i've been dreaming of watch Sting's concert TWICE. that woke me up in the morning so i started looking for people who sell the ticket with more affordable price.

14th December 11pm,  during me and my friends from college were preparing about the play competition, i got a message from my high school friend, Inan. he told me that he got 4 Sting's ticket and he sold with affordable price. OH MY GOODNESS. 

and yeah on 15th december, we went to Sting's concert,baby!!! 
traffic jam totally sucks. Inan and i have arrived lilte bit late... ini yang terjadi...
Inan: "buset kok yang nonton pada tua semua sih, Tus?"
gue: "lah emang kenapa?"
Inan: "yaampun selera lo.. ckckck"
gue:  (-_____-)

saat menghampiri bangku yang kosong diantara bapak-bapak dan ibu-ibu...
gue, Inan: "permisi..."
seorang ibu: "yaampun sepasang remaja ini lucu sekali ya, nonton Sting berduaan. lah kita rame-rame"
gue, Inan: *cengok

it's my first time watching a concert not in festival, so i didnt really feel the euphoria. 
on our way down after the concert was over, i met these cool dudes... Piyu Padi and Vincent Rompies (again). dateng ke satu acara keren, ketemu orang-orang keren juga, woo-hoo.



thanks a lot to Inan yang udah jemput-anter pulang gue dan nemenin gue nonton konser ini walaupun cuma tau 2 lagu. lo emang temen yang baik! :D
 

No comments: